Thursday 27 November 2014

Mac Lip products| New favourite!

This is the lipstick I have been waiting to afford for the past few months. It is beautiful, and I love love love it! *Cheesy Grin*

Mac 'Russian Red' lipstick with Mac 'Cherry' lip liner! Okay, so you may be thinking 'I don't wear red so I won't be able to wear it- wrong! It looks great with most my outfits! (Granted I have a rather monochrome wardrobe but its still lovely) and I do not wear red... Ever!

Although it is a matte shade, it is surprisingly moisturising, and applies really smoothly. The lip liner, I feel, is a must for any dark or bold lip- it adds that extra staying power and really gives a nice edge as its easier to fill in. If you haven't tried a lip liner before I suggest you do, I never thought of it much before but I have really seen the difference since I've started using one!



 


What lipsticks do you like at the moment? Is there something that you want to buy?

Mac Russian Red lipstick
Mac Cherry lip liner

Follow me on my social networking: Twitter <3 Instagram <3

Love Claudia xx

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13239851/?claim=7pu9gabxapf">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. Charlotte Heather27 November 2014 at 11:46

    OMG I want this lipstick now! You may have just converted me to buy more on make up products because this looks flawless! And you know how I love the Taylor Swift red lips and can never get it right this maybe my answer. I'm going to try it out! Love you xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I do think it is totally worth it! I think you'd look stunning! :) xxx

      Delete