Sunday 30 November 2014

Outfit of the Day| Monochrome Love










Top- River Island
Jeans- Topshop
Scarf (TK Max) Similar
Shoes- H&M
Lipstick-check out my previous blog.

I'm not usually a fan of high-necked tops but I seem to have start to collect a few with this feature and I have actually fallen in love. This top is from River Island and is so cosy, warm and soft. I LOVE IT!  I find it easy to pair with most things as it is quite versatile. The Jeans are Topshop 'Jamie' high waisted jeans. Very comfortable and stylish!
The scarf and lipstick add a pop of colour to a monochrome outfit.

What is your outfit of the day? What are you currently loving?

Love Claudia xx
Follow me on:
Twitter
Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Looking absolutely gorgeous! :) I absolutely love the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Especially the scarf. : ) xxxx
    Carly's Beauty World

    ReplyDelete