Sunday 28 December 2014

Christmas Advent Calender| Week 4

Hi guys! Sorry I've been quiet over the last week, I've been down to Devon to see family and there is no internet there (the down side to living in the middle of nowhere).
I know it is slightly late but here it is- week 4.. well actually only three days worth of products from each calender as they only went up to the 24th December.




 YouBeauty: Fortune Scrub by RitualsRose Body Oil by Maddi AlexanderDeep Pillow Spray by This Works,

Benefit: Bad gal Lash MascaraFakeupChaCha tint
I have to say I was more than a little disappointed when I opened number '24' on my Benefit calender to find that 'Fakeup' was broken and so I was unable to use it. I will obviously be going to the nearest Benefit counter, when I have time, to replace this.

From last weeks post, I have actually surprised myself in what I have enjoyed. I have been really liking the Fleur de Figuier Frangrance by Roger and Gallet. It does not look like very much when you see the packaging and it appears as though it might be more appropriate for someone's grandma, BUT actually it smells quite delightful. I'm usually quite picky when it comes to perfume, but this is a mixture of hints of fig, mandarin blossom and cedar wood. Sweet but not too sweet. Really lovely, and I have been complimented on it already.

I am so sad that Christmas is now over and we now have to wait a whole year for it to come round again! I've really enjoyed opening up these calenders and finding out what wonders lie behind the door. Not to mention the beautiful decorations dotted around the home, streets and towns.
I hope you have had a amazing Christmas!

Did you get anything nice? What are your plans for the New Year? Thought of any resolutions?

Love Claudia xxx
Want to know what I get up to? Follow me on:
Instagram
Twitter
Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment