Wednesday 14 January 2015

The Beauty Box| Estee Lauder





I recently got this from my mother for Christmas, what a present!
Firstly, look at the packaging- how beautiful! I am nearly always influenced by the packaging of the product I'm using, there is just something about a amazing product that is wrapped up in a pretty casing.


This set contains a large make-up case, a lip gloss palette, nail polish, advanced night repair, Modern Muse perfume, mascara, revitalizing supreme anti-aging creme (because you can never start too soon), eye pencil, three lipsticks (16 Candy Shimmer, 61 Pink Parfait, 86 Tiger Eye), eye make- up remover and a eye shadow palette.




I love all the products from this set but I am totally and utterly in love with this eye palette. It just ticks all the boxes, it's neutral tones *tick!*, it has great pigment *tick!*, beautiful blendable colours *tick!*, it also has a handy large mirror *tick!* and well.. need I say more?!
I think this is a lovely gift set to give or get given and I'm so thankful my Mum got me this because it has been so handy and I have been able to create some wonderful make-up looks.

I know this is a tad late after Christmas but hey! Sometimes I can be a bit late to the party!

Hope you are all well and getting through the January 'blues'.

Love Claudia xx

Catch up with what I'm doing:

Instagram               Twitter                   Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment