Sunday 22 February 2015

Infinity Dreams Award| Nomination

So recently I had a comment on one of my blogposts that I had been nominated for the Infinity Dreams Award. I personally hadn't heard much about this but was intrigued none the less and thought it would be fun to answer these questions too!

The rules of the award is to thank and follow the blog that nominated you,
I was nominated by That Deer Girl so thank you!

Then answer the questions set by the blogger that nominated you; which should allow all you wonderful people to get to know me!

After that nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.

So here are my 11 questions, enjoy:

1) Where do you see yourself in 6 Years time?
I would like to think that I will potentially be living and working abroad, perhaps Australia?

2) If you could do blogging as your full time job, would you?
I would definitely consider it, it is a big commitment and I think I would have to cross that bridge when/if I ever got there.

3) Does your family and friends know about your blog?
I think all my friends know I have a blog and most of my family know too! They're all pretty supportive of it too which is nice.

4) What was your favourite subject at school?
I was a science girl, I really just found it so interesting. I wasn't amazingly clever at it but I just enjoyed it. I also quite enjoyed art, but I think my style was more abstract haha!

5) What is your current job and is it your dream job?
I currently work in the NHS and at the moment I would say it is, but I would never say it is my dream job for life because goals and dreams can change and I'm always open to change! :)

6) What is your favourite hairstyle?
I love when my hair is super bouncy and voluminous, just down or maybe with a cute hair accessories pulling back my bangs loosely.

7) Do you have any animals?
No I don't, I used to have a giant french lop earred rabbit who was adorable. I would love to get another rabbit or a dog. Sometimes I do borrow my friends dog to take on walks though.

8) What is your dream car?
I would love a Baby Porche 4WD, or and Audi A3 soft top.

9) Do you have any siblings?
Yes I have an older sister and an older brother. So I'm the youngest at 21 years old.

10) Do you enjoy reading? If so what are you currently reading?
I do like reading, its more to do with not having a lot of time to read. I'm currently reading Tanya Burr's book 'Love Tanya' which I'm enjoying. I would really recommend 'The first fifteen lives of Harry August' by Claire North.

11) Favourite high street clothes shop?
How could you ask me this? haha It's difficult to only choose one....so I'll choose three haha!
Love Urban Outfitters, Topshop and Asos!

QUESTIONS FOR YOU TO ANSWER:

1) What is your favourite food?
2)If you were stuck on a desert island, what would be your one and only beauty or skincare item you would bring?
3) What is your favourite way to spend a Sunday?
4) Favourite colour?
5) One restaurant you would recommend and what food they do?
6) What is a staple item of clothing that you would not go without?
7) If you could write a little message to your best friend, what would it be?
8) If you could write something to your 50 year old self, what would you write?
9) Sleep or Stay up?
10) Pets? If so what is their name or what would their name be if you had one?
11) What is your plans for tomorrow?

I now nominate:
Carly's Beauty World
Raspberrykiss
ThumbalinaLillie
MegsBoutique
AGirlAndABeautyBlog
Ellie'sRamblings
TheBeautySeries
MascaraAndMaltesers
ThouShaltNotCovet
BeautyGeekUK
TheSaltLifeWife

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this blogpost and feel like perhaps you know me a bit better!

Love C xx

Follow me:
Instagram         Twitter             Pinterest              Snapchat: pureaccidentalbeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment