Thursday 12 February 2015

Outfit of the Month| Valentines day

Even if you have that special someone in your life, or if you're going out with your girlfriends and living up the single life- we need an outfit. Well, at least in my opinion it's a good excuse to get one!
I have chosen an outfit that doesn't scream Valentines day, a) because I don't often wear red or pink and b) because I want to be able to wear this outfit again another time.

The shirt, skirt, bag and shoes are all from Primark. The shoes were bought a while ago but I'm certain I've seen nude shoes that could go perfectly with this outfit. I haven't decided on wearing tights or not- it depends on how cold it is and how brave I'm feeling!

The red nail varnish if from the Estee Lauder gift set and the Mac lipstick is Russian Red- both of which I have previously blogged about.




I think the red nails and lips add an extra pop of colour and makes the look more Valentines day appropriate, but still has class and can be worn on other occasions too. This look is easy to dress up with a blazer and heels or dress down with flats and a cardigan.

Let me know what you're wearing, are you going out with the girls or doing something with your loved one? I just want to add that although this is a day to show the one you love how you feel, this really should be shown throughout the year and should include how much you love your family and friends too!

I hope you found some inspiration for an outfit and I hope you have a wonderful Valentines day whatever you are doing.

Love C.

Follow me:

Instagram                 Twitter                   Snapchat: pureaccidentalbeauty             Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment