Sunday 22 March 2015

209 Seconds That Will Make You Question Your Entire Existance| Mind Blown

So Sunday's sometimes get me thinking, you know... when I'm sat in my PJ's with a cup of coffee and chocolate bar.. after watching Bambi (Sunday's are meant for Disney films!) naturally!

I was just scanning through Youtube, as you do, and stumbled on the channel 'BuzzFeedBlue'. I have seen this channel before, they show awesome videos on things that you possibly always questioned but never knew the answer, or just other cool experiments or tricks.

I want to share with you a video that has made me really think hard about.. well, my life.. human existance and just the universe in general.

If this is too much for a Sunday- I do apologise and pop back over here when you're feeling more in the mood and prepared for a video this intense!

Here's the video: Ready to blow your mind?

Let me know your thoughts on the matter?

Love C. xx

Follow me:

Instagram                      Pinterest                     Twitter                    Snapchat: claudiapoppy

No comments:

Post a Comment