Sunday 5 April 2015

Happy Easter| Mmm Chocolate!


I love Chocolate. I don't often have it, but Easter is a great excuse! Whether you were at church today or just lounging around I'm sure plenty of you have enjoyed at least a teeny bit of chocolate.

I just want to use this blog post as a little reminder, for those of you who may be trying to eat healthier or are on a diet, I think its safe to say- one day won't hurt!
However, it's about motivating yourself to get back on the horse, treat it as a reward and not take it for granted. I know it's hard but I always try and remind myself 'summer bodies are made in the winter'. They don't happen overnight (unfortunately), but you do have to live your life to the fullest because life is short! So if you want to enjoy a creme egg- go for it!

I hope you all had a wonderful day today, doing whatever you were doing!


P.s These aren't all mine! hehe

Love C. xx

Follow me:

Instagram                   Pinterest                      Twitter                       Snapchat: claudiapoppy

No comments:

Post a Comment