Thursday 9 April 2015

Kurt Geiger| Amazing Shoes

Hey all!

I am in love with my new shoes! They are beautiful!

Not only are these great for Spring/Summer, but as I have wide feet these cater for me too!

At times it can be a little struggle as buying gorgeous shoes that sometimes do not fit. Which is a shame but- such is life.. it is however, super exciting when I find a great pair of shoes that fit, but are really comfy as well!




Due to the tie up laces at the front (which I think are so cute) these shoes can fit slim and wider feet! The fabric is soft and the heel is only a mid height and is chunky which allows us girls to walk from the car to the restaurant/through town/ to a party without thinking the shoes are pinching! 

I really recommend these shoes, they will go with trousers, skirts, shorts and dresses! GREAT!




To see them on the website click HERE (they're in the SALE!!)


Love C. xx

Follow me:

Instagram                 Twitter                           Pinterest                    Snapchat: claudiapoppy

No comments:

Post a Comment