Sunday 28 June 2015

The Perfect Nudes| Essie Nails

I have a love/hate relationship with painting my nails.

I HATE having to actually paint them and then wait for them to dry, I have better things to do and always end up smudging them or chipping them.

I LOVE having them painted a nice colour and find that when they're painted, they're stronger and healthier.

Dilemma!

However, I recently caught sight of these Essie nail varnishes in Boots and was reminded of seeing my sisters nails a few months ago. She had the 'Spin the bottle' colour on and it looked so classy.
I decided to pick them up because I was hoping that maybe these were going to better than the other nail polishes I had.
These two came together as a gift set (to myself obvs!) and was around £12.99 I think.

Definitely worth it!



Honestly, I painted my nails in about 2minutes.
The applicator is so easy to use; you can get the product onto your nail in one to two strokes without causing stripes.
The polish drys within about 20 to 30 seconds which is great for me because I get bored, sidetracked and to be honest I get frustrated with waiting haha! These are definitely polishes I would buy again and again as they don't go out of style, they are a classic.

'Ballet slippers' is a very subtle, yet cute.. well.. ballet shoe pink colour that gives your nails a healthy pink glow.


'Spin the Bottle' is the perfect nude colour, I have honestly been looking for this colour for so long. It is, again, subtle but gives enough colour too. I really love this one and is my favourite of the two.

If you like your nude colours or need a nail polish that can keep up with you and your busy lifestyle, or like me you get bored easy, then I really recommend giving these a try.

Hope you had a beautiful weekend.

Love C. xx

Follow me:

Instagram                    Twitter                     Pinterest                      Snapchat: claudiapoppy

No comments:

Post a Comment