Wednesday 8 July 2015

The Liebster award| Nomination for New Bloggers

Hi all!
Sorry this post is a little late- Its been one of those weeks where you take one step forward and three back. But I wanted to put this up anyway, for me and you guys to enjoy.

So...The Liebster award is something you may or may not have heard of. It's an award especially for the newer bloggers who have less than 200 followers. I have been kindly nominated by the blog Chelsea Shoots People which focuses on taking more interesting and stylish portraits of people and aims to bridge the gap between client and photographer. Her style of writing is so easy to read and makes her seem so easy to get on with you can see how she would be a great photographer. Her blogpost covers how to take the perfect selfie or where the perfect locations are for photography. To check out her blog just click the link in her name above.
The Liebster award basically means that you have to answer the 11 questions set by the nominator, write down 11 facts about yourself and then nominate 11 other bloggers.

The Liebster
Award

As part of the award Chelsea has set some question for me to answer. The questions will not only be part of the award but allows you lovely folk to get to know me better too.
So here goes nothing..

1)  Do you have any pets?

No, but I would love to have two dogs and a rabbit one day. I love dogs so much and I used to have a rabbit so I would LOVE to have both. That would definitely be my ideal :) Not sure what breeds because I want them all! (If I was aloud I would probably have one of every breed but I don''t think my boyfriend would let me/ I wouldn't have enough space) //hashtag crazydoglady//

2) What holidays do you prefer?

I have only ever been on warm holidays, but I am looking to hopefully go on a skiing holiday. I do think though, that warmer holidays are more relaxing and actually cheaper sometimes. But, I'm hoping to go travelling at some point, too which will be a lush mixture of both hopefully!

3) Have you ever met a celebrity?

Well, I have met Sonia and Janine (from Eastenders UK program) once at an airport to Scotland when I was about 6 or 7 years old? But, I mean it was very brief.. and I barely remember it. Hahah. 

4) If you could live anywhere, where would you live?

I have always wanted to travel, so this may change (if and when I do it) but I've always been intrigued and love the idea of Australia's lifestyle. But then again, LA or Miami sounds amazing too.

5) Have you ever stolen anything?

When I was a kid I did steal a 'my little pony' off another girl at primary school (Bad Claudia!). I think it was mainly because everyone else was playing with them and I didn't have one so felt left out? But that's no excuse really.

6) What do you do first at a theme park: Roller Coasters, Shows, Games, Food, Other?

Straight onto the Roller coasters to get the adrenaline going! That's what theme parks are all about right??

7.  What is your favorite memory from High School?

I'm guessing for the Uk it like secondary school? I would say my favourite memory.. hmm, I think I'm going to be boring and say that I don't have one specific memory but generally having sleepovers with friends or seeing friends after school. Although with one of my friends I went to PGL (Parents Get Lost) which has high ropes and loads of fun activities for a week and then a week of surfing afterwards. That was so much fun too!

8) Could you go a year without WIFI for $100,000?

Well, obviously it would be difficult to start with, but I do think that after a while you would stop missing things and other 'real' life things would become more predominant in your life? You know? So, yes I do think so :) 

9) What is your favorite thing to browse on Pinterest?

I really enjoy looking at clothing styles, cute animals but my most favourite thing to look at is decor. I love seeing ideas and getting inspiration for decoration and how to style a room (because to be honest I not that great at co-ordinating)!

10. Have you ever had a secret admirer?

No I have not, I mean, my sister sent me a valentines day card once as a 'secret' admirer... does that count? haha

11. Have you ever been professionally photographed?

No I have never been professionally photographed, but I do think it may be on the cards this year; more as a family photo though not just me alone though.




11 Random facts about me:


1) I like to mix ketchup and brown sauce
2) I've recently bought a digital piano
3) This is to start relearning as I used to play the piano when I was younger
4) I also played the flute
5) I used to have a giant french lop eared rabbit
6) I used to never be able to co-ordinate outfits when I was younger, I was always sent back upstairs and my sister had to help me (this references to question number nine above too!)
7) I used to do ballet from the age of 3-18years old
8) I'm not naturally blonde but have been my whole life
9) I occasionally like to play video games on the xbox
10) The unknown scares me, whats going to happen in the future, what happens after death etc
11) I have a vivid imagination which can be a good and a bad thing

Now I'm not going to lie, I found it quite difficult to find blogs that I enjoy that were under 200 followers that weren't already nominated too, so I'm going to cheat a little here and nominate 4..shh :P

Nominees:




Your Questions:

1) If you could be an animal what would you be?
2) What is your favourite food?
3) Do you ever think about what your life would be if you had chosen differently in your life?
4) If you could make up a word what would it be and what does it mean?
5) What is your funniest memory?
6) Which Disney character would you be and why?
7) Favourite series to watch?
8) Who was the last person you hugged?
9) Do you have a 'happy' place?
10) What is your guilty pleasure?
11) What is your favourite season and why?

Hope to see your replies soon!

Love C. xx

Follow me:

Instagram            Twitter               Pinterest                 Snapchat: claudiapoppy

No comments:

Post a Comment