Sunday 1 November 2015

Autumn Dress| Burnt Orange Shirt Dress



What's your favourite colour? Autumn. 

In all seriousness, I love all the neutral warm tones that Autumn brings. Theres something so comforting about it. Maybe that's to do with the fact that Christmas is coming (yes I said it!) and hot beverages and blankets replace the ice lollies and bikinis! 
So when I saw this dress I automatically fell in love with the colour before I'd even seen what the dress looked like. 

This dress just sits perfectly on my body and hangs to flatter my curves. 
I feel like this dress not only goes with boots (and a leather jacket to grunge the look up) but could be put with tights and dolly shoes with a nice tailored coat or blazer. It's just so versatile!
Both the dress and the boots were from newlook and I do feel that new look continue to up their game- really affordable yet quality stylish pieces! Which means a happy Claudia! Haha
Hope you're feeling well,
Love Claudia x
Ps sorry for the bad quality images I had to use my phone as no one was around to help take photos! 

If you'd like to follow me on my social media:
Instagram: @pureaccidentalbeauty
Twitter: @AccidentalBeaut
Snapchat: claudiapoppy

No comments:

Post a Comment