Tuesday 17 November 2015

Lush Bath| Yog Nog




Yog Nog....

First of all this smells amazing to me. Really just relaxing and yummy- it smells quite sweet from the hints of toffee. If you aren't into sweet smelling things give this a smell before you purchase just in case!

I'm not usually a fan of yellow baths (it's not the most pretty) but I really enjoyed this one, mainly for my skin. That's because as I put this in the bath, little bath melts came out (which l think looked like little slices of cheese! Lol) but actually melted beautifully into the bath and soaked into my skin leaving it feeling super moisturised and smelling great. 
I also enjoyed the subtle shimmer it left on my skin (don't worry it wasn't in your face at all it was actually very nice!) haha. 


Spot the slices of cheese in my bath....

Overall I would give this a 7/10- mainly because the bath wasn't the best of colours and I prefer a bit more cover up in my baths (aka a bit more bubbles or something). 

I will however, be purchasing this again as I really enjoyed the scent and the moisturising benefits for my skin. 

love Claudia. Xx

More lush bombs to follow!

Follow me on my social media:

Instagram:  pureaccidentalbeauty
Twitter: AccidentalBeaut
Snapchat: claudiapoppy 
Pinterest: Accidentalbeaut

No comments:

Post a Comment