Wednesday 23 December 2015

Christmas shoes| They Speak For Themselves

I honestly don't have to write too much about the shoes because let's face it they do speak for themselves! These are so beautiful, probably the most beautiful pair of shoes I own.
These pair of gold shoes are covered in small diamontes from the point of the toe to the tip of the heel. They sparkle in the day and night, and are brilliant as a statement piece.
The great thing about the shoes is that they are versatile in that you can wear them with jeans, skirts or dresses because of the style and the neutral tone. 


If you'd like to see a video of the shoes to see the sparkle head to my Instagram (@pureaccidentalbeauty). 
As you are probably wondering, these shoes are from next. I couldn't find the original shoes on the website though, so they may be sold out- I did find a similar pair in silver glitter though: http://www.next.co.uk/gl680s4#l39025gl6

Merry Christmas!

Love Claudia,

Follow me on ..

Instagram: @pureaccidentalbeauty
Twitter: @AccidentalBeaut
Snapchat: claudiapoppy 

No comments:

Post a Comment